1. Candidates with Bachelor’s degree in Biotechnology, Microbiology, Agricultural Science, Biochemistry, Environmental Science (with chemistry and biological science), Medical Lab Technology (BMLT), Food Technology, and Bachelor’s degree in science with chemistry and biological sciences (Botany and Zoology), from Tribhuvan University or equivalent degrees from any other recognized institutes or universities are eligible for admission.
2. The candidate must secure at least 50% marks in aggregate in Bachelor level.
3. Candidates should appear on Entrance Examination conducted by the Central Department of Biotechnology, Tribhuvan University to get an admission at National College.
The candidates will be selected for the admission on the basis of merit, which will be assessed by
1. The percentage of the marks secured in Bachelor degree (20%)
2. The marks secured in the entrance test of the Biotechnology Department (80%)
Download Admission Form here: